Monday, November 10, 2008

all smiles

you have no idea what you do to me
i sit still and try to focus and you are all that comes to my mind
i see myself with you and it makes me happy
i think of you and it makes my heart skip a beat
i hear your voice and it strips away everything else in my world that is wrong
i can spend hours on the phone and talk about nothing
i know you are the one
i know it is only a matter of time
i count down the seconds until i can see you again
i long to be in your arms, to feel your warmth, to kiss you

tomorrow marks one month until i am with you
tomorrow marks an eternity until i can be next to you
tomorrow marks time as it passes us by in the blink of an eye and it will be here

you say things like i love you more than you will ever know...
you tell me you want nothing more than to be with me...
you say it doesn't matter when, where or how but we will be together...
you tell me i am the one that makes you happy...

and i know in my heart...that i have found my true love

No comments: