Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Four More Months...

so i did a little math today and it dawned on me that we are a short four months away from our wedding...

exactly...

i would sit here and list all the things that i still have to do but just the thought of it is making my head spin.

then i was sitting there thinking about the last five years of my life and how much has changed.

lets see -

i have lived in more cities than i want to mention (6)
i have seen friends get married
i have friends that are pregnant
i have seen friends have babies
i have seen friends fall apart
i have seen friends pick themselves up and move on with their life
i have seen friends lose family
i have loved and lost - for the best
i have loved regardless of what it took - and for that i am so grateful!
i have found the love of my life
i have had jobs that fulfill me
i have had a job that left me empty
i have been broke and actually qualified for poverty status on my taxes
i have made bad decisions
i have gone on my first "big girl" trip with my three best friends
i have cried because i felt more alone than i ever thought possible
i have cried because i was happy
i have cried because i was hurt
i have cried because i was mad
i have gotten mad and fought back
i have gotten mad and did nothing about it
i have learned what makes me happy
i have gained weight
i have lost weight
i have figured out how to balance
i have grown to appreciate my family completely
i have had situational friends that i wouldn't trade for anything even though i no longer talk to them
i have truly found my three best friends who i know without fail would drop everything and do anything for me
i have found the man who completes me
i have found that the love you get from your friends, family and future husband is very different than the love you get from your dogs
i have found that i can love something with all my heart and do anything for it (yes i am talking about my dogs)
i have found that religion is not important to me but my relationship with God is
i have come to realize that i can't live without my blackberry
i have to wonder what people did before email
i have staeted to find my place!

i am going to attempt to write more often - i have been slacking and for no other reason than i forget about it at time!

four months...

No comments: