Thursday, May 6, 2010

don't stop

so my best friend, renee, not only started blogging but brought a totally awesome post to my attention and made my morning just a little bit brighter...

flash mob...a new and awesome idea in the world of experiential marketing (t-mobile did it at {i think} grand central station and then somewhere in london...

the basic idea is that in a crowded place, music suddenly comes on and one person starts dancing, to which, as the song progresses - more people join him or her in a completely choreographed dance routine that seemingly appears to be totally impromptu...

while i have never had the chance to actually witness one of these - it makes me totally want to organize one at say...my wedding...hahahah!

check out the flash mob students at OSU organized to promote the new (and beautiful) student union...

oh and...

GO BUCKEYES!


No comments: