Friday, September 19, 2008

i will learn not to mind it

life has a funny way of turning out...sort of random but with a purpose

life challenges you, forces you to think, to change, to adapt, to grow, to fall, to love, to hate, to hurt, to cause pain, to crash and to burn - but mostly just to live.

so that it what i plan on doing - from today on (for no other reason than today seems like a good time to start) i will stop worrying, stop planning, stop wondering where life will take me. life is good - it could be better - but trust me, it could be worse.

i am happy - for now - for in this place - i am starting to find my way - and my way is leading me towards all the things i hope to one day accomplish - and towards the people who i want to be there when i finally do.

life gives you the tools to create the perfect master piece, the ideal creation, the coveted Requiem - but it is what you do with it that truly sets you apart. life also gives you critics and fans alike, learn from them - but also learn from yourself.

1 comment:

Zach and Jill said...

I love you Erin. Every now and then I think of how we couldn't stand eachother--it makes me laugh because now we love each other very much! Thanks for always being there lovie!

P.S. Blogging can really be helpful!