Wednesday, September 24, 2008

testing the theory that "what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger"

my head hurts and my boss keeps asking me if i am alright...not alright with work but alright in general.

yes i am alright - i don't have any other choice but to be alright - what is the alternative? not alright...which means what?

in my conversation (with the one person who understands me and why i do what i do more than anyone else) yesterday, he made a very valid point.

my boss asks if i am holding up and if i have everything under control (and by everything i mean my shows and some of his on top of all my other work that is piling up)

what do i say...no...to which i would get...well - why cant you handle it...maybe this is not the right industry for you...why are you struggling to get everything done...do we need to talk about time management?

so i say yes...and work from home, or stay at the office until 8:00

its not like i have anything better to do at this point in time...

i miss you...i miss my family...i miss my best friends...my head hurts!!