Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Do they sell insurance for these sorts of things...

pardon my reference to a recent marketing campaign...but give me a break...i work in advertising...

you know that place where all i can do is laugh because if i actually stopped to think about everything going on in my life i would break down into tears, curl up in a ball and never face the world again and i need a vacation meet...i'm there

you know that place where i can't think about anyone else and i really wonder what the next step might be meet...i'm there

you know that place where i just want to go home, curl up on the coach and lose myself in law & order mini marathons (can you really call it a marathon if its on all the time) and i cant possibly have one more thing put on my plate meet...i'm there

you know that place where i know i want to spend the rest of my life with you and the next year seems like an eternity meet...i'm there

you know that place where spending time with friends seems to be getting farther and farther away and i am starting to wonder how important sleep really is meet...i'm there

No comments: