Tuesday, October 28, 2008

long days, stupid people and smiles

today was such an odd day...

go home...the work will be there tomorrow (true but so will all the other work that has to be done tomorrow)

why not stop at a completely green light, put your breaks on at every single street and almost cause an accident...sounds like just an average day in des moines

shawn johnson returns to her hometown for show, arena almost sold out, but we get tasha something or other (don't bother to look her up...you wont find anything) for our pr day...and they say we have stopped doing things to sell tickets...sure)

11,000 and falling...fourth year in the market, no title sponsor, event failing, crazy pr schedule but to no avail...this show is failing and its killing me because i don't fail

abc is launching a retro digital platform...really...so on the off chance i am in the mood for a little knight rider at 6:00 on any given night...i know where to turn to...even the a-team...watch out!!

forwarded email this morning...nothing but smiles...i love that you want to tell her how much you love me...how much you think of me...how much you want to be with me...i love that you know just as much as i do that you are the one...

creative ideas...you inspire me...you make me think...you help me keep my sanity...random emails with funny names...special little moments that make my day tolerable

best friends...truly blessed...i love that you love that i am in love...i love that you are all there for me (you know who you are) i love the questions...when would the wedding be...can we make sure its not in the winter...i want to be there and there is this big test that i cant move...would it be big...what would we wear...all this in the middle of the work day...something has to take me away....

No comments: